RRHS SUMMER VB
The Rio Rancho HS Summer Volleyball program provide an exciting and rewarding opportunities for developing athletes to concentrate & improve their skill sets in our sport of volleyball. The coaching staff is supportive, fun and full of knowledge! Each camp and tournament is led by an experienced coach who will focus on building & refining skill sets, which will promote a love for the game!
We are extremely proud of the camps/tournaments that are offered for all ages and skill levels, the high quality of our coaching staff, and our first-rate facilities. Take advantage of the opportunities provided, and prepare yourself for the 2019 season of “Ram” volleyball! Thanks!
Summer events, as well as try-out information is listed below. Other events may be added, and information will be posted on this website. Take advantage of the opportunities provided, and prepare yourself for the 2019 season!
- RRHS Jamboree-RRHS (August 2-3) (3 teams) No cost
- Sports Performance Team Camp-CHS (Setters) 4-7 pm Sunday, August 4 ($40/p.p.) , All (August 5-8) ($150/p.p.) Invitation only
Tryouts for all three teams (Varsity, Junior Varsity, & C-Team) of the RRHS “Rams” volleyball program will be conducted Monday, August 12-Wednesday, August 14 at RRHS. Get your physicals after April 1, 2019!
Prospective players MUST be cleared before attending try-outs. All physical packets must be turned in to Sylvia in the Athletics Office prior to tryouts (including copy of insurance card). (Show up in good physical condition with Permission to Practice slip; attend ALL sessions of tryouts pertaining to grade level).
- Mon Aug. 12, Grades (9th-12th) 3:00 pm-5:00 pm & 6:00 pm-7:30 pm RRHS gym.
- Tues Aug. 13, Grades (9th-12th) 3:00 pm-5:00 pm & 6:00 pm-7:30 pm RRHS gym.
- Wed Aug. 14, 3:00-5:00 pm (9th-12th) Team Selection at 5:45 pm. RRHS gym
- Thursday Aug. 15, (Varsity: 2:30-5:00 pm), (JV/C: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- Friday Aug. 16, (Varsity: 2:30-5:00 pm), (JV/C: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- Saturday Aug. 17, Family Potluck Lunch & Alumni Match 2:00 pm
**GOOD LUCK, and WE’LL SEE YOU IN THE GYM! **
For more information, contact Coach “Manz” at 505-962-9510 or 505-263-7224. You can also email Coach “Manz” for information at firstname.lastname@example.org.